Tuesday, October 20, 2009

I Regret to Announce This is the End...


...of regular posts on this blog. Before you choke on your sandwich or splutter in your mid afternoon coffee, let me explain. I'm disappearing off the face of the planet! I've just realized the posts on this blog would fit on my other two. Traveling, site seeing, indulgences in places and things I wish to visit and explore: this all fits in with my blog Lessons in the Art of Slow. I also travel for research for my books, articles, and stories as well as long for journeys to the lives of some of my favorite authors. These trips would fit snugly amongst my banter and blathering about writing on Woolgatherings. As for the rest? Well, they'll fit in here and there, don't you worry. So chin up! I'm still here. Just not...here! Wander over, follow along if you're not already. But for heaven sakes, don't stage a coup and stop reading! I love you too much for that :)

Cheers!
Jen

*This blog will remain up for archival purposes, just in case you were wondering :)
(image found here)

No comments: