Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Got to be some changes made...

Hey guys! I know...it's been a LONG time since I've posted on this blog. I've been rather busy and I haven't exactly had time to seek out adventure. However, that will soon change.
My husband and I are moving this weekend. That in and of itself is an adventure! In regards to this blog, however, I plan to begin a posting schedule on September 1 which will keep me updating on a daily basis. I hope you all stick around for this and please, pass this link onto your traveling friends!

Here's to a wild ride,
Jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take all the time you need to get settle after moving. I'll be here waiting..

Jen Chandler said...

Thanks a bunch :) Happy weekend!
Jen

Jon said...

Hooray for moving! I'll be headed out to find more boxes soon!