Monday, June 22, 2009

Status: Stationary

So I haven't posted any more India pictures. Why? Well, a couple of reasons, actually. First off, the files are HUGE and I haven't had a spare moment to make them smaller. Also, I posted them all on my Facebook account. Facebook apparently likes larger files so it was much easier to download them all there. If you're interested, just search for me on Facebook (Jen Chandler), request to be my friend, and I'll add you! Then you can see all the India pictures in all their glory.

As for my current status, I'm not exactly stationary as my husband and I have been recruited to house sit for my mom and sister this week. They are in Hilton Head. We're in Conyers. Life's fair, huh? But it's all good. For one blissful week we have a house, a yard, gardens, a kitchen with a gas stove (most delectable of all kitchen appliances), a pool, six chickens and a cat. Ok, so Ocean is so fat she could technically be two cats, but if she were to read this it may hurt her feelings!

I'll be taking some pictures of our Adventures in House-sitting and posting this week! Not as exciting as India (or Bora Bora) but, hey, you make the best of what you've got, right? And for someone who's been living in a garage for 4 years, house sitting is one of the best things we could be doing this week. Besides vacationing in Hilton Head...or Bora Bora...

2 comments:

Glynis Peters said...

Jennifer, I use a free software program called shrink pics, it makes the file smaller on upload. The great thing is it does it automatically.

http://www.onthegosoft.com/shrink_pic.htm

Jen Chandler said...

How wonderful! Thank you, thank you! My husband helped me figure out how to make the pictures smaller via Photoshop but it took a very loooooong time! I will definitely check this out!